Rent a Virtual Mailbox in Murray
Commercial and residential virtual mailbox services
Virtual mailboxes are one of the best options for anyone who needs a commercial business address to receive mail, including small- and medium-size businesses, startups, home-based businesses and individuals. It’s a cost-effective option to protect your privacy and have a place to receive packages and mail with perks that a P.O. box can’t provide.
Benefits of a Virtual Mailbox
Small businesses—especially home-based businesses—and individuals today are concerned about privacy and security. Having a P.O. box has traditionally been the way to protect your privacy by receiving mail at a place other than your home address. However, P.O. boxes can’t handle anything larger than traditional envelopes or perhaps very small packages. A virtual mailbox gives you the privacy you need with the ability to continue to receive all your mail, no matter how big or small.
In addition, a virtual mailbox adds a level of security that home or office delivery may not provide. It can be difficult or impossible to have packages delivered to a shared or co-working space, to an office park or building where your hours fall outside of the traditional 8 to 5, or a place where you can’t retrieve deliveries in the evenings and on weekends. Packages delivered to your home are also at risk of theft. If you frequently travel for business and can’t pick up your mail, a virtual mailbox stores them securely until you arrive home, or allows you to have important items forwarded.
When you rent a virtual mailbox from The Packaging Store, you get:
- Deliveries from all major carriers: U.S. Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, and DHL
- A commercial mailing address for a more professional business image
- Instant notifications of mail and packages sent to you via email or phone call
- The ability to check on deliveries and mail in a simple and secure way
- A physical mailing address even if you are not located in the state
- Convenient and affordable ways to manage mail, including the ability to receive, forward, shred, pick up, or discard items
- Delivery available for all size packages at any time, including weekends
- Affordable pricing and a team that goes above and beyond to help our virtual mailbox clients
Get Started Today
Getting you own virtual mailbox at The Packaging Store is simple. Start by calling us or stopping by our store in Murray to fill out a quick application (we can do it all over the phone if that’s easiest). We will need a form of identification and a deposit, and we can take care of setting up the rest. You will get a key and box number so you can pick up items during regular business hours in the store if you prefer, or you can get your packages and mail forwarded to whatever other address you would like.
Call us at 801-277-4411 today, come by our Murray store, or click below to send us a message and learn out how easy and convenient a virtual mailbox is for your business or personal needs.