The Best Mailbox Rental for Your Business
Rent a Private Mailbox Now
Many small businesses, home-based businesses, startups, and even individuals need to have a mailing address where they can receive mail and other items. They often think of setting up a P.O. box at a local post office, but a private mailbox is better than a P.O. box. It offers many of the same services with more advantages and benefits.
Renting a private mailbox from The Packaging Store gives you a traditional street mailing address, which gives your small or home-based business more credibility than a P.O. box mailing address. It also helps protect your privacy and allows you to receive business correspondence at an address besides your home.
We offer competitive pricing that is affordable for individuals, small- and medium-size businesses, as well as large businesses and non-profit or community groups.
- 3 months: $45
- 6 months: $90
- 12 months: $180
*Call for medium or large mailbox pricing.
More Than Just Mail Service
Private mailbox rentals from The Packaging Store offer you all the same services as a post office box, but with a lot more perks, including:
- The ability to receive packages: if you shop online, a private mailbox is better than a P.O. box because you can receive packages. It’s also ideal for individuals who travel a lot, or who live in a place where packages from online retailers are not secure and could be stolen. Private mailboxes give you a place to receive packages that is secure and safe.
- Virtual mailbox services: virtual services allow someone who lives out of state to get a physical mailing address in Murray.
- Mail forwarding services: people who live out of state, travel frequently, or operate a home-based business and want a separate business mailing address can get letters and packages forwarded when they arrive in your private mailbox at The Packaging Store. Simply call or email us with the forwarding address and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Notifications when mail or packages arrive: if you’re worried about missing important letters or package deliveries when they are delivered to a private mailbox, tell us you’re expecting something and we can let you know when those things arrive.
- Easy retrieval: private mailboxes are located inside our store to keep them secure, but you will have a key to your mailbox and can come to The Packaging Store anytime during business hours to retrieve items.
Getting Started is Simple
Setting up a private mailbox at The Packaging Store in Murray is easy. It starts with a quick application that you can start over the phone. We need a copy of your ID and small deposit fee, and you will immediately get a box number and mailing address. We can do it all over the phone, or you’re welcome to come into the store to set it up.
For questions or to get started on your mailbox application, call 801-277-4411 today or click below to send us a message.